Other osteochondropathies M93
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other osteochondropathies" is "M93". M93 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- M93 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M93 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M93 - other international versions of ICD-10 M93 may differ.
- osteochondrosis of spine (M42.-)
Codes: = Billable
- M93 Other osteochondropathies
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.