Other juvenile osteochondrosis M92
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other juvenile osteochondrosis" is "M92". M92 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- M92 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M92 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M92 - other international versions of ICD-10 M92 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
M92 Other juvenile osteochondrosis
- M92.0 Juvenile osteochondrosis of humerus
- M92.1 Juvenile osteochondrosis of radius and ulna
- M92.2 Juvenile osteochondrosis, hand
- M92.3 Other juvenile osteochondrosis, upper limb
- M92.4 Juvenile osteochondrosis of patella
- M92.5 Juvenile osteochondrosis of tibia and fibula
- M92.6 Juvenile osteochondrosis of tarsus
- M92.7 Juvenile osteochondrosis of metatarsus
- M92.8 Other specified juvenile osteochondrosis
- M92.9 Juvenile osteochondrosis, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.