Juvenile osteochondrosis of hip and pelvis M91
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Juvenile osteochondrosis of hip and pelvis" is "M91". M91 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- M91 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M91 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M91 - other international versions of ICD-10 M91 may differ.
- slipped upper femoral epiphysis (nontraumatic) (M93.0)
Codes: = Billable
- M91 Juvenile osteochondrosis of hip and pelvis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.