The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Algoneurodystrophy" is "M89.0". M89.0 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- M89.0 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M89.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M89.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 M89.0 may differ.
- Shoulder-hand syndrome
- Sudeck's atrophy
Codes: = Billable
M89 Other disorders of bone
- M89.00 Algoneurodystrophy, unspecified site
- M89.01 Algoneurodystrophy, shoulder
- M89.02 Algoneurodystrophy, upper arm
- M89.03 Algoneurodystrophy, forearm
- M89.04 Algoneurodystrophy, hand
- M89.05 Algoneurodystrophy, thigh
- M89.06 Algoneurodystrophy, lower leg
- M89.07 Algoneurodystrophy, ankle and foot
- M89.08 Algoneurodystrophy, other site
- M89.09 Algoneurodystrophy, multiple sites
- M89.0 Algoneurodystrophy
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.