Other disorders of bone M89
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other disorders of bone" is "M89". M89 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- M89 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M89 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M89 - other international versions of ICD-10 M89 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
M89 Other disorders of bone
- M89.0 Algoneurodystrophy
- M89.1 Physeal arrest
- M89.2 Other disorders of bone development and growth
- M89.3 Hypertrophy of bone
- M89.4 Other hypertrophic osteoarthropathy
- M89.5 Osteolysis
- M89.6 Osteopathy after poliomyelitis
- M89.7 Major osseous defect
- M89.8 Other specified disorders of bone
- M89.9 Disorder of bone, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.