The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Osteomyelitis" is "M86". M86 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- M86 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M86 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M86 - other international versions of ICD-10 M86 may differ.
- code (B95-B97) to identify infectious agent
Codes: = Billable
- M86.0 Acute hematogenous osteomyelitis
- M86.1 Other acute osteomyelitis
- M86.2 Subacute osteomyelitis
- M86.3 Chronic multifocal osteomyelitis
- M86.4 Chronic osteomyelitis with draining sinus
- M86.5 Other chronic hematogenous osteomyelitis
- M86.6 Other chronic osteomyelitis
- M86.8 Other osteomyelitis
- M86.9 Osteomyelitis, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.