Disorder of continuity of bone M84
- M84 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M84 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M84 - other international versions of ICD-10 M84 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
- traumatic fracture of bone-see fracture, by site
Codes: = Billable
M84 Disorder of continuity of bone
- M84.3 Stress fracture
- M84.4 Pathological fracture, not elsewhere classified
- M84.5 Pathological fracture in neoplastic disease
- M84.6 Pathological fracture in other disease
- M84.7 Nontraumatic fracture, not elsewhere classified
- M84.8 Other disorders of continuity of bone
- M84.9 Disorder of continuity of bone, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.