Osteoporosis without current pathological fracture M81
- M81 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M81 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M81 - other international versions of ICD-10 M81 may differ.
- code to identify:
- major osseous defect, if applicable (M89.7-)
- personal history of (healed) osteoporosis fracture, if applicable (Z87.310)
Codes: = Billable
- M81 Osteoporosis without current pathological fracture
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.