Osteoporosis with current pathological fracture M80
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Osteoporosis with current pathological fracture" is "M80". M80 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- M80 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M80 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M80 - other international versions of ICD-10 M80 may differ.
- code to identify major osseous defect, if applicable (M89.7-)
- personal history of (healed) osteoporosis fracture (Z87.310)
- osteoporosis with current fragility fracture
Codes: = Billable
- M80 Osteoporosis with current pathological fracture
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.