Enthesopathies, lower limb, excluding foot M76
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Enthesopathies, lower limb, excluding foot" is "M76". M76 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- M76 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M76 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M76 - other international versions of ICD-10 M76 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
Codes: = Billable
M76 Enthesopathies, lower limb, excluding foot
- M76.0 Gluteal tendinitis
- M76.1 Psoas tendinitis
- M76.2 Iliac crest spur
- M76.3 Iliotibial band syndrome
- M76.4 Tibial collateral bursitis [Pellegrini-Stieda]
- M76.5 Patellar tendinitis
- M76.6 Achilles tendinitis
- M76.7 Peroneal tendinitis
- M76.8 Other specified enthesopathies of lower limb, excluding foot
- M76.9 Unspecified enthesopathy, lower limb, excluding foot
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.