Spontaneous rupture of synovium and tendon M66
- M66 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M66 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M66 - other international versions of ICD-10 M66 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
- rotator cuff syndrome (M75.1-)
- rupture where an abnormal force is applied to normal tissue - see injury of tendon by body region
- rupture that occurs when a normal force is applied to tissues that are inferred to have less than normal strength
Codes: = Billable
- M66 Spontaneous rupture of synovium and tendon
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.