Cervical disc disorders M50
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Cervical disc disorders" is "M50". M50 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- M50 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M50 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M50 - other international versions of ICD-10 M50 may differ.
- code to the most superior level of disorder
- cervicothoracic disc disorders with cervicalgia
- cervicothoracic disc disorders
Codes: = Billable
- M50 Cervical disc disorders
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.