The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Spondylosis" is "M47". M47 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- M47 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M47 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M47 - other international versions of ICD-10 M47 may differ.
- arthrosis or osteoarthritis of spine
- degeneration of facet joints
Codes: = Billable
- M47 Spondylosis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.