Other inflammatory spondylopathies M46
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other inflammatory spondylopathies" is "M46". M46 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- M46 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M46 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M46 - other international versions of ICD-10 M46 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
M46 Other inflammatory spondylopathies
- M46.0 Spinal enthesopathy
- M46.1 Sacroiliitis, not elsewhere classified
- M46.2 Osteomyelitis of vertebra
- M46.3 Infection of intervertebral disc (pyogenic)
- M46.4 Discitis, unspecified
- M46.5 Other infective spondylopathies
- M46.8 Other specified inflammatory spondylopathies
- M46.9 Unspecified inflammatory spondylopathy
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.