The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Scoliosis" is "M41". M41 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- M41 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M41 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M41 - other international versions of ICD-10 M41 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- congenital scoliosis NOS (Q67.5)
- congenital scoliosis due to bony malformation (Q76.3)
- postural congenital scoliosis (Q67.5)
- kyphoscoliotic heart disease (I27.1)
- postprocedural scoliosis (M96.-)
Codes: = Billable
- M41 Scoliosis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.