Systemic involvement of connective tissue, unspecified M35.9
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Systemic involvement of connective tissue, unspecified" is "M35.9". M35.9 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- M35.9 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M35.9 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M35.9 - other international versions of ICD-10 M35.9 may differ.
- Autoimmune disease (systemic) NOS
- Collagen (vascular) disease NOS
Codes: = Billable
M35 Other systemic involvement of connective tissue
- M35.9 Systemic involvement of connective tissue, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.