Other overlap syndromes M35.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other overlap syndromes" is "M35.1". M35.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- M35.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M35.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M35.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 M35.1 may differ.
- Mixed connective tissue disease
- polyangiitis overlap syndrome (M30.8)
Codes: = Billable
M35 Other systemic involvement of connective tissue
- M35.1 Other overlap syndromes
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.