Other systemic involvement of connective tissue M35
- M35 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M35 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M35 - other international versions of ICD-10 M35 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- reactive perforating collagenosis (L87.1)
Codes: = Billable
M35 Other systemic involvement of connective tissue
- M35.0 Sicca syndrome [Sjögren]
- M35.1 Other overlap syndromes
- M35.2 Behçet's disease
- M35.3 Polymyalgia rheumatica
- M35.4 Diffuse (eosinophilic) fasciitis
- M35.5 Multifocal fibrosclerosis
- M35.6 Relapsing panniculitis [Weber-Christian]
- M35.7 Hypermobility syndrome
- M35.8 Other specified systemic involvement of connective tissue
- M35.9 Systemic involvement of connective tissue, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.