Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) M32
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)" is "M32". M32 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- M32 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M32 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M32 - other international versions of ICD-10 M32 may differ.
- lupus erythematosus (discoid) (NOS) (L93.0)
Codes: = Billable
- M32 Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.