Other necrotizing vasculopathies M31
- M31 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M31 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M31 - other international versions of ICD-10 M31 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
M31 Other necrotizing vasculopathies
- M31.0 Hypersensitivity angiitis
- M31.1 Thrombotic microangiopathy
- M31.2 Lethal midline granuloma
- M31.3 Wegener's granulomatosis
- M31.4 Aortic arch syndrome [Takayasu]
- M31.5 Giant cell arteritis with polymyalgia rheumatica
- M31.6 Other giant cell arteritis
- M31.7 Microscopic polyangiitis
- M31.8 Other specified necrotizing vasculopathies
- M31.9 Necrotizing vasculopathy, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.