Other conditions related to polyarteritis nodosa M30.8
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other conditions related to polyarteritis nodosa" is "M30.8". M30.8 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- M30.8 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M30.8 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M30.8 - other international versions of ICD-10 M30.8 may differ.
- Polyangiitis overlap syndrome
Codes: = Billable
M30 Polyarteritis nodosa and related conditions
- M30.8 Other conditions related to polyarteritis nodosa
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.