Polyarteritis nodosa and related conditions M30
- M30 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M30 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M30 - other international versions of ICD-10 M30 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- microscopic polyarteritis (M31.7)
Codes: = Billable
- M30 Polyarteritis nodosa and related conditions
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.