Other specified diseases of jaws M27.8
- M27.8 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M27.8 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M27.8 - other international versions of ICD-10 M27.8 may differ.
- Fibrous dysplasia
- Unilateral condylar hyperplasia
- Unilateral condylar hypoplasia
- jaw pain (R68.84)
Codes: = Billable
M27 Other diseases of jaws
- M27.8 Other specified diseases of jaws
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.