Dentofacial anomalies [including malocclusion] M26
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Dentofacial anomalies [including malocclusion]" is "M26". M26 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- M26 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M26 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M26 - other international versions of ICD-10 M26 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
M26 Dentofacial anomalies [including malocclusion]
- M26.0 Major anomalies of jaw size
- M26.1 Anomalies of jaw-cranial base relationship
- M26.2 Anomalies of dental arch relationship
- M26.3 Anomalies of tooth position of fully erupted tooth or teeth
- M26.4 Malocclusion, unspecified
- M26.5 Dentofacial functional abnormalities
- M26.6 Temporomandibular joint disorders
- M26.7 Dental alveolar anomalies
- M26.8 Other dentofacial anomalies
- M26.9 Dentofacial anomaly, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.