Internal derangement of knee M23
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Internal derangement of knee" is "M23". M23 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- M23 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M23 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M23 - other international versions of ICD-10 M23 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
Codes: = Billable
M23 Internal derangement of knee
- M23.0 Cystic meniscus
- M23.2 Derangement of meniscus due to old tear or injury
- M23.3 Other meniscus derangements
- M23.4 Loose body in knee
- M23.5 Chronic instability of knee
- M23.6 Other spontaneous disruption of ligament(s) of knee
- M23.8 Other internal derangements of knee
- M23.9 Unspecified internal derangement of knee
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.