Unilateral primary osteoarthritis of knee M17.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Unilateral primary osteoarthritis of knee" is "M17.1". M17.1 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- M17.1 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M17.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M17.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 M17.1 may differ.
- Primary osteoarthritis of knee NOS
Codes: = Billable
M17 Osteoarthritis of knee
- M17.1 Unilateral primary osteoarthritis of knee
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.