Osteoarthritis of knee M17
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Osteoarthritis of knee" is "M17". M17 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- M17 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M17 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M17 - other international versions of ICD-10 M17 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
M17 Osteoarthritis of knee
- M17.0 Bilateral primary osteoarthritis of knee
- M17.1 Unilateral primary osteoarthritis of knee
- M17.2 Bilateral post-traumatic osteoarthritis of knee
- M17.3 Unilateral post-traumatic osteoarthritis of knee
- M17.4 Other bilateral secondary osteoarthritis of knee
- M17.5 Other unilateral secondary osteoarthritis of knee
- M17.9 Osteoarthritis of knee, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.