Unilateral primary osteoarthritis of hip M16.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Unilateral primary osteoarthritis of hip" is "M16.1". M16.1 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- M16.1 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M16.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M16.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 M16.1 may differ.
- Primary osteoarthritis of hip NOS
Codes: = Billable
M16 Osteoarthritis of hip
- M16.1 Unilateral primary osteoarthritis of hip
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.