Osteoarthritis of hip M16
- M16 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M16 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M16 - other international versions of ICD-10 M16 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
M16 Osteoarthritis of hip
- M16.0 Bilateral primary osteoarthritis of hip
- M16.1 Unilateral primary osteoarthritis of hip
- M16.2 Bilateral osteoarthritis resulting from hip dysplasia
- M16.3 Unilateral osteoarthritis resulting from hip dysplasia
- M16.4 Bilateral post-traumatic osteoarthritis of hip
- M16.5 Unilateral post-traumatic osteoarthritis of hip
- M16.6 Other bilateral secondary osteoarthritis of hip
- M16.7 Other unilateral secondary osteoarthritis of hip
- M16.9 Osteoarthritis of hip, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.