Bouchard's nodes (with arthropathy) M15.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Bouchard's nodes (with arthropathy)" is "M15.2". M15.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- M15.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M15.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M15.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 M15.2 may differ.
- Juxtaphalangeal distal osteoarthritis
Codes: = Billable
- M15.2 Bouchard's nodes (with arthropathy)
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.