Juvenile arthritis M08
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Juvenile arthritis" is "M08". M08 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- M08 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M08 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M08 - other international versions of ICD-10 M08 may differ.
- any associated underlying condition, such as:
- regional enteritis [Crohn's disease] (K50.-)
- ulcerative colitis (K51.-)
Codes: = Billable
M08 Juvenile arthritis
- M08.0 Unspecified juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- M08.1 Juvenile ankylosing spondylitis
- M08.2 Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis with systemic onset
- M08.3 Juvenile rheumatoid polyarthritis (seronegative)
- M08.4 Pauciarticular juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- M08.8 Other juvenile arthritis
- M08.9 Juvenile arthritis, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.