Factitial dermatitis L98.1
- L98.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM L98.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L98.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 L98.1 may differ.
- Neurotic excoriation
- Excoriation (skin-picking) disorder (F42.4)
Codes: = Billable
L98 Other disorders of skin and subcutaneous tissue, not elsewhere classified
- L98.1 Factitial dermatitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.