Other disorders of skin and subcutaneous tissue, not elsewhere classified L98
- L98 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM L98 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L98 - other international versions of ICD-10 L98 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
L98 Other disorders of skin and subcutaneous tissue, not elsewhere classified
- L98.0 Pyogenic granuloma
- L98.1 Factitial dermatitis
- L98.2 Febrile neutrophilic dermatosis [Sweet]
- L98.3 Eosinophilic cellulitis [Wells]
- L98.4 Non-pressure chronic ulcer of skin, not elsewhere classified
- L98.5 Mucinosis of the skin
- L98.6 Other infiltrative disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- L98.7 Excessive and redundant skin and subcutaneous tissue
- L98.8 Other specified disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- L98.9 Disorder of the skin and subcutaneous tissue, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.