Vasculitis limited to skin, not elsewhere classified L95
- L95 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM L95 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L95 - other international versions of ICD-10 L95 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- angioma serpiginosum (L81.7)
- Henoch(-Schönlein) purpura (D69.0)
- hypersensitivity angiitis (M31.0)
- lupus panniculitis (L93.2)
- panniculitis NOS (M79.3)
- panniculitis of neck and back (M54.0-)
- polyarteritis nodosa (M30.0)
- relapsing panniculitis (M35.6)
- rheumatoid vasculitis (M05.2)
- serum sickness (T80.6-)
- urticaria (L50.-)
- Wegener's granulomatosis (M31.3-)
Codes: = Billable
- L95 Vasculitis limited to skin, not elsewhere classified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.