Other local lupus erythematosus L93.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other local lupus erythematosus" is "L93.2". L93.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- L93.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM L93.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L93.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 L93.2 may differ.
- Lupus erythematosus profundus
- Lupus panniculitis
Codes: = Billable
L93 Lupus erythematosus
- L93.2 Other local lupus erythematosus
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.