Granulomatous disorders of skin and subcutaneous tissue L92
- L92 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM L92 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L92 - other international versions of ICD-10 L92 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
- actinic granuloma (L57.5)
Codes: = Billable
L92 Granulomatous disorders of skin and subcutaneous tissue
- L92.0 Granuloma annulare
- L92.1 Necrobiosis lipoidica, not elsewhere classified
- L92.2 Granuloma faciale [eosinophilic granuloma of skin]
- L92.3 Foreign body granuloma of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- L92.8 Other granulomatous disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- L92.9 Granulomatous disorder of the skin and subcutaneous tissue, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.