Atrophic disorders of skin L90
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Atrophic disorders of skin" is "L90". L90 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- L90 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM L90 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L90 - other international versions of ICD-10 L90 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
L90 Atrophic disorders of skin
- L90.0 Lichen sclerosus et atrophicus
- L90.1 Anetoderma of Schweninger-Buzzi
- L90.2 Anetoderma of Jadassohn-Pellizzari
- L90.3 Atrophoderma of Pasini and Pierini
- L90.4 Acrodermatitis chronica atrophicans
- L90.5 Scar conditions and fibrosis of skin
- L90.6 Striae atrophicae
- L90.8 Other atrophic disorders of skin
- L90.9 Atrophic disorder of skin, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.