Keratosis follicularis et parafollicularis in cutem penetrans L87.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Keratosis follicularis et parafollicularis in cutem penetrans" is "L87.0". L87.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- L87.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM L87.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L87.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 L87.0 may differ.
- Kyrle disease
- Hyperkeratosis follicularis penetrans
Codes: = Billable
L87 Transepidermal elimination disorders
- L87.0 Keratosis follicularis et parafollicularis in cutem penetrans
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.