Transepidermal elimination disorders L87
- L87 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM L87 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L87 - other international versions of ICD-10 L87 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- granuloma annulare (perforating) (L92.0)
Codes: = Billable
- L87 Transepidermal elimination disorders
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.