Keratoderma in diseases classified elsewhere L86
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Keratoderma in diseases classified elsewhere" is "L86". L86 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- L86 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM L86 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L86 - other international versions of ICD-10 L86 may differ.
- underlying disease, such as:
- Reiter's disease (M02.3-)
Codes: = Billable
L86 Keratoderma in diseases classified elsewhere
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.