Seborrheic keratosis L82
- L82 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM L82 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L82 - other international versions of ICD-10 L82 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
- seborrheic dermatitis (L21.-)
- basal cell papilloma
- dermatosis papulosa nigra
- Leser-Trélat disease
Codes: = Billable
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.