Other disorders of pigmentation L81
- L81 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM L81 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L81 - other international versions of ICD-10 L81 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes: Type 2 Excludes:
- nevus - see Alphabetical Index
Codes: = Billable
L81 Other disorders of pigmentation
- L81.0 Postinflammatory hyperpigmentation
- L81.1 Chloasma
- L81.2 Freckles
- L81.3 Café au lait spots
- L81.4 Other melanin hyperpigmentation
- L81.5 Leukoderma, not elsewhere classified
- L81.6 Other disorders of diminished melanin formation
- L81.7 Pigmented purpuric dermatosis
- L81.8 Other specified disorders of pigmentation
- L81.9 Disorder of pigmentation, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.