Trichodermal cyst L72.12
- L72.12 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM L72.12 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L72.12 - other international versions of ICD-10 L72.12 may differ.
- Trichilemmal (proliferating) cyst
Codes: = Billable
L72 Follicular cysts of skin and subcutaneous tissue
L72.1 Pilar and trichodermal cyst
- L72.12 Trichodermal cyst
- L72.1 Pilar and trichodermal cyst
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.