Other nonscarring hair loss L65
- L65 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM L65 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L65 - other international versions of ICD-10 L65 may differ.
- code for adverse effect, if applicable, to identify drug (T36-T50 with fifth or sixth character 5)
- trichotillomania (F63.3)
Codes: = Billable
- L65 Other nonscarring hair loss
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.