Nail disorders in diseases classified elsewhere L62
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Nail disorders in diseases classified elsewhere" is "L62". L62 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- L62 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM L62 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L62 - other international versions of ICD-10 L62 may differ.
- underlying disease, such as:
- pachydermoperiostosis (M89.4-)
Codes: = Billable
L62 Nail disorders in diseases classified elsewhere
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.