Other acute skin changes due to ultraviolet radiation L56
- L56 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM L56 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L56 - other international versions of ICD-10 L56 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
L56 Other acute skin changes due to ultraviolet radiation
- L56.0 Drug phototoxic response
- L56.1 Drug photoallergic response
- L56.2 Photocontact dermatitis [berloque dermatitis]
- L56.3 Solar urticaria
- L56.4 Polymorphous light eruption
- L56.5 Disseminated superficial actinic porokeratosis (DSAP)
- L56.8 Other specified acute skin changes due to ultraviolet radiation
- L56.9 Acute skin change due to ultraviolet radiation, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.