Other psoriatic arthropathy L40.59
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other psoriatic arthropathy" is "L40.59". L40.59 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- L40.59 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM L40.59 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L40.59 - other international versions of ICD-10 L40.59 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
L40.5 Arthropathic psoriasis
- L40.59 Other psoriatic arthropathy
- L40.5 Arthropathic psoriasis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.