Arthropathic psoriasis, unspecified L40.50
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Arthropathic psoriasis, unspecified" is "L40.50". L40.50 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- L40.50 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM L40.50 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L40.50 - other international versions of ICD-10 L40.50 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
L40.5 Arthropathic psoriasis
- L40.50 Arthropathic psoriasis, unspecified
- L40.5 Arthropathic psoriasis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.