Infective dermatitis L30.3
- L30.3 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM L30.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L30.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 L30.3 may differ.
- Infectious eczematoid dermatitis
Codes: = Billable
L30 Other and unspecified dermatitis
- L30.3 Infective dermatitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.