Dermatitis due to substances taken internally L27
- L27 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM L27 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L27 - other international versions of ICD-10 L27 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- allergy NOS (T78.40)
Codes: = Billable
L27 Dermatitis due to substances taken internally
- L27.0 Generalized skin eruption due to drugs and medicaments taken internally
- L27.1 Localized skin eruption due to drugs and medicaments taken internally
- L27.2 Dermatitis due to ingested food
- L27.8 Dermatitis due to other substances taken internally
- L27.9 Dermatitis due to unspecified substance taken internally
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.